This page has been created to provide the public with materials to feature DigiAgency in publications or public talks. Please note:
- You are free to use our press assets wherever you like, but we’d appreciate it if you abide by the following rules when doing so:
- You must not modify our logo in any way. Our logo is provided in a scalable vector format which means it should maintain it’s resolution when scaled. You are free to resize our logo to fit your publications, but you may not modify the colours, or add any additional content around it without prior written permission from us.
- You must not associate our brand with any harmful, hateful, or offensive content. All of the content contained within this press release pack should only be used for the purposes of public talks and publications.
- You must not redistribute our assets so that they are accessible via any other sources than this website. Accuracy of our content cannot be guaranteed and is subject to change, so please link to this page if you’d wish to share this content with other parties.
- For general writing style advice, we recommend The Economist Style Guide.
If you have any further questions or concerns about our press release assets, please contact us.
Downloadable press kit assets: Logos, press releases, and further company information can be downloaded in a compressed (zipped) format via this link.
Contact details for press enquiries: Company Executive: Joel Murphy Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org